Klipsch R-24F Overview:
Klipsch R-24F Floor-standing Speaker is one of the company’s floor-standing options; a speaker that has been made to deliver outstanding quality sound while using little floor space. It can fill a small or medium sized room with superb sound quality, using dual 4.5 inches copper-spun high output IMG woofers that have small cabinet houses and horn-loaded tweeters. Here’s a few more details you should know about this speaker.
Key Features of The Klipsch R-24F Floorstanding Speaker:
Klipsch R-24F Floor-standing Speaker has a height of 34.75 inches, a width of 6.5 inches and a depth of 10 inches. The speaker’s cabinet has a brushed polymer veneer finish to it, giving it a contemporary look that can easily match any style while maintaining high durability. Also, it has a removable, flexible grille that gives the speaker a refined look, while not affecting the sound quality at all. Moreover, the R-24F speaker has a front-firing port that matches the cabinet and woofers as it creates an ideal airflow for the speaker, and dual 5-way binding posts that are strong, versatile and high quality, providing the benefits of bi-wiring and bi-amping. All these characteristics make the speaker’s design be very efficient, producing high quality audio without wasting lots of energy.
R-24F Speaker uses Tractrix Horn technology and aluminum tweeters to offer a high-end response with great extension, strong dynamics and boosted sound imaging. This results in a very natural sound that is clean and crisp. Plus, a linear travel suspension looks after distortion for a more detailed sound output, making the speaker able to play loud sounds while keeping the distortion levels at bay.
The speaker has Injection Molded Graphite woofers that are extremely light weight but also strong, allowing for a great low frequency response and minimal distortion and cone breakup. In conjunction with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, this makes this speaker one of the most efficient in its type in producing high quality, clean and bright sound.
Floorstanding Speaker Comparison
|Definitive Technology BP-8020ST Bipolar Tower||Single||4.3||
|Polk Audio T50||Single||4.4||
|Klipsch R-26F||Single||5||Check Price In Cart|
What People are Saying:
Klipsch R-24F Floor-standing Speaker users review this speaker as a very good option for film or tv watching purposes, as they say the sound is specially bright in this speaker. Because of the strong presence of the sound, users claim using this speaker for this purpose is ideal.
Also, since reviewers tend to think the output of R-24F Speaker is great and the sound becomes dispersive, the speaker works best if used with blues or rock music. The horn tweeter seems to make the sound have a booming quality to it, which is great for this type of music. However, reviewers warn against using the speakers in very reflective rooms, as the sound can become overbearing.
If you are looking for a speaker that gives you high quality sound in small or middle sized rooms, with great output and low distortion, and low energy waste, then this might be the right speaker for you. Find out more about Klipsch R-24F Floor-standing Speaker below.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE: 1 Klipsch R-24F Floorstanding Speaker
- The R-24F floorstanding speaker is able to fill a small to medium sized room with unparralled sound. This smaller cabinet houses dual copper woofers and a horn-loaded tweeter to deliver outstanding performance without using much floor space..
- A Linear Travel Suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world
- Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid-providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
- Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.